Programme: ESN NL national activity to Prague
Departure from every Dutch city on Thursday evening (in between 20:30 and 22:30 depending on the city) on the 16th of November. Departure back home from Prague is on Sunday the 19th, you will be back in time for class on Monday morning.
The following things are included:
- Transportation there and back (by bus)
- A hostel in the city center of Prague
- During day 1 a City Tour will take you past all the highlights of the inner city
- Day 2 every ESN section sets up their own activity for you
- Day 3 consists of a tour of the upper area, the Prague Castle
- The craziest party in the biggest club of Central Europe (Karlovy Lazne)
- A Survival Guide with all the information you need
- A great team of guides that will make sure you have a great time in this beautiful city
- Optional: a Pub Crawl/Cantus with 2 hours unlimited Beer, Wine, Vodka and…. Absinth!