Hereby the National Board launches the open call for the National Erasmus in Schools Coordinator for January – June 2016, as unfortunately the previous National Erasmus in Schools Coordinator was forced to terminate the mandate due to external factors.
Erasmus in Schools (EiS) is a relatively new project and it is important for the new coordinator to have a genuine enthusiasm for the project combined with the social skills to share this, and to have an eye for improvement combined with the proactive work attitude to implement changes if needed.
• Regular contact with the local EiS coordinators and motivate them to organize and register their activities.
• Regular contact with the responsible from EP-Nuffic (National Agency for internationalization) about the implementation and possible improvements of the project.
• Increase the visibility of the project on the national level by using social media, the website and the Newsletter of ESN NL.
• Enhance the sharing of knowledge and best practices of local EiS coordinators via different channels (Social Media, Wiki, Newsletter, Local SocialErasmus Coordinators meeting, NPs)
• Cooperate with the National SocialErasmus coordinator, National Board, the International SocialErasmus Team and other National Coordinators
Required skills and expertise
• Knowledge of and experience with SocialErasmus/Erasmus in Schools: understanding of the project, definition, goal and spirit.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Communication skills
• Stay involved with ESN on the national level
• A position in which you can develop your communication skills, for example through the collaboration with the National Agency for internationalization (EP-Nuffic).
• Expand your network by working together with educational institutions, other organizations and local sections.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the current Erasmus in Schools coordinator Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your motivation letter along with an ESN CV to info@esn‐nl.org by the November 29th, 23:59 CET.
The National Board 2014‐2015